Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ADVICE PLEASE.......I got a root canal done 8 months ago, but didnt get the crown put on yet..........?

The dentist told me that I should get a crown put over it when I can, but that the tooth should be fine for a while without the crown, then I was eating some pizza yesteray and my tooth broke on the inner side, but still attached, but I cant chew on the side and its really annoying, because I cant really brush that wiggly side, do you think that the dentist will be able to fix my root canal, or do you think that shell have to pull my whole tooth which you can see when I smile!


Have you ever heard of the dentist fixing a broken root canal when the tooth has broken?ADVICE PLEASE.......I got a root canal done 8 months ago, but didnt get the crown put on yet..........?
You should go see your dentist asap. If the Fracture isn't too bad they will just have to crown it and it will be fine. unfortunately if it is fractured into the canal or into the root it maybe too late. So just see your dentist and they will find a way to help!
  • wet eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment