Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice about getting a close shave on my inner thighs?

It seems like I can never get a close shave on my inner thighs. I always get bumps, and they get very prickly very fast.. not attractive at all.. any suggestions?I need some advice about getting a close shave on my inner thighs?
There is this stuff I use to shave my legs and the *other area*... I swear by this product... I NEVER get those horrible bumps EVER when I use this product... go to this link below and check it out. BEST PRODUCT EVER





http://pureromance.com/EC_ProductView.aspx?categoryID=3%26amp;pid=43I need some advice about getting a close shave on my inner thighs?
it sounds like an irritation..you may want to consider seeing your dermatologist...other options would be laser hair removal, a hair removal cream such as nair, or as stated above- waxing. I would test a small area with the wax or nair first because it sounds like your skin is sensative- hence the suggestion to see your derm. Good luck!
it sounds like a shaving/irritation rash, if you use shaving foam replace this with baby oil, simply rub the baby oil onto your thigh and shave making sure you use a sharp razor and clean the razor often whilst shaving.


hope this helps
You could wax, but now they have these mini razors at like walmart that help to get to all the areas down there.
Instead of shaving up and down, shave side to side.
Maybe you need a sharper razor.





Or maybe you should try waxing.
get it professionally waxed!
You may have to try waxing....
try waxing
wax...
yeah wax

No comments:

Post a Comment