Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Work advice please? Don't get along with boss...need new job...?

So, I work at a retail store and I really would like to be transferred to another location. I don't get along with my boss, and would rather not work for him, but would like to keep my job. If i wanted to, I could have the opportunity to transfer to another location in the same city. I can only transfer with the boss's permission and referral. How can I go about asking my boss to refer me when he already knows we don't get along and without insulting him by saying i would like to leave?Work advice please? Don't get along with boss...need new job...?
Just ask him......he doesn't need to know why.........if he asks just say its closer to home, church, school, club or tavern.......anything.......and leave it at that........Work advice please? Don't get along with boss...need new job...?
Learn what's called ';conversational hypnosis'; and MAKE him say yes.





There's a ton of tricks you can employ when trying to get your boss or anyone else to do or say what you want them to, most of the time without their even realizing that you're doing it. There's a bunch of free info about that on this site: http://www.hypnosispain.com/power-of-conversational-hypnosis-review/





I just got promoted to a better paying position using stuff I learned from the course, not to mention how much it has helped me manage my kids!





Best of luck,





Bob
There is always affiliate marketing , its basically sales online or theres adsense and google adwords. All are really great at bringing in anywhere from 500-20,000 a month .. Here is a step by step guide how to get started http://www.maverickmoneymakingcareer.com/ i did this course and am making about 5-6k a month .. It does take a lot of work , but if you willing to put forth the effort you can make a killing , plus no boss and set your own hours ..
make something up..say that the other location is more convenient to you cause of distance or because its near another place and would save you gas...just something short and sweet like that...
Tell him you are moving..... closer to that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment