Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have any advice on how to get my boyfriend jace tipton back for breaking up with me?

jace is my boyfriendDoes anyone have any advice on how to get my boyfriend jace tipton back for breaking up with me?
He's not your boyfriend, he broke up with you.





I don't have any advice on how to get back at him other than to say ';Don't do it!'; Move on. Getting back at someone just makes you look needy and pathetic, someone who just couldn't take ';no'; for an answer.





Living your best possible life is the best way to get back at someone.Does anyone have any advice on how to get my boyfriend jace tipton back for breaking up with me?
Kill him with kindness. I was totally in love with this guy and when we broke up i was always rude to him and like trying to get revenge but all that did was make thigs worst. we hated eacch other and we were always fighting. Now i have been extremely nice to him nd when i see him i put a huge smile on my face and show him that i am not hurting anymore. trust me that really gets to him. so just kill him with kindness
No. Your screwed.
A wise man once said: ';Revenge is a dish best served cold';





So here's what you do. Get some dry ice. Break into his car, and through as much of it in as possible





Spread it around. If he has a cool stereo, make sure there's some on it.





Then, try and seal the car. Get it as airtight as possible. Duct tape (the real stuff) works very good.





Then, watch from a safe distance. If all goes well, all of his windows will crack/shatter and his interior will be ruined.
START DATING EITHER A CLOSE FRIEND/RELATIVE OR HIS WORSE ENEMY

No comments:

Post a Comment