Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm 14 and I can't seem to get a girlfriend, does anyone have any advice?

I just don't understand why I can't get a girlfriend I'm always nice to every girl I meetI'm 14 and I can't seem to get a girlfriend, does anyone have any advice?
Love comes when you least expect it. So my advice to you is to stop looking and focus on your school work. Who knows, if you're nice to girls, one might notice.I'm 14 and I can't seem to get a girlfriend, does anyone have any advice?
Nice guys finish last.


Your only 14 dont worry about it, the right one will come along eventually.
thats the problem your nice.


dont worry about dating.


your 14.


you have a lot of stuff to learn about the females.
maybe your not good looking..i know people say its not all about looks but i mean,if you liked somones personality but thought they were hideous then im sure u wouldnt go out with em

No comments:

Post a Comment