Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! I've spilled yoghurt down my top.....any advice how to get it off....?

QUICK get a dictionary!!!! yogurt








edit: Its ok :) Learn something new everyday lolHelp! I've spilled yoghurt down my top.....any advice how to get it off....?
Rinse it in cold water and soak for 5-10mins. Rub detergent into the stain every 5 mins for 1/2 hour and wash in cold water. Only use cold water on animal based stains, warm/hot water will only 'cook them in'.Help! I've spilled yoghurt down my top.....any advice how to get it off....?
What I do and this works VERY WELL is to have someone else to do this task for you....why sweat anything that another can do and save us the trouble?





Best





Blue





P.S. I AM laughing and also telling the truth
First learn how to spell.....then go and take a shower with some soap and water. I sure do hope that you can wash it off. And don't forget to learn how to spell. ....lol....lol
How to get your top off or just the stain ?





I am sure that masses of people will be more than willing to help, not me though
Wipe it off with a napkin.





Ok, I'll give you the answer you wanted ..





Let me lick it off!








........................
WASH IT OFF OR LICK IT OFF!!!!
wash ur shirt...yoghurt is washable...





or if ur shirt is very precious to u...go get it drycleaned
OK Nicky





cross your arms in front of you - grasp the bottom edge of your top with each hand





not lift and off it comes!





Thought your Mam would have taught you how to get undressed!!
*washing machine
apparently cutting a potatoe in half and rubbing it on stains helps???








my gran did it with my shirt??








or viniger??





good luck???
Duh.... have one of us lick it off for you! Did it go down your shirt or just on your shirt, that really depends on how much licking is needed for this project. lol
Take your top off, wipe off the yogurt, and get a new top.





Don't let anyone do it for you! That's uh... nasty.
Soak in warm water for 6 hours then wash normally.
Same way I got the whipped cream off last night...................
get a different top


and put that one in the wash o.O
oh nooo.... my penis fell into a cotton candy machine and its covered in delicious fluffy sugar can u help? actually you are most likely a dude so scratch that ill have to ask your mom
*raises hand*.... want a demonstration as the wrong technique may not remove it
Pull it off over your head
Lick it off
Wipe it off with a damp cloth.
Call Orlando Bloom...that's what I do...he's very thorough
Wipe it off. And nice spelling....yogurt.
random flirty message because you have a hot chick in your profile.
use a baby wipe
Get a towel and wipe it off.





-Nicole
Use a Black N Decker Jig-Saw. Soon have it off!
ask your husband to lick it of
yeah.. lick it
stick it in the washy machine
I'll come and lick it if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment