Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on how to get a boyfriend and soon.?

I am a 15 year old teen going into 10th grade. I've only had 2 boyfriend my whole life and I have never been kissed nor have i kissed a boy yet. I'm really worried that I can't get a boyfriend that is into me and I am into him. Everyone tells me to be myself but me being myself is a band geek with a very dark past and many trust issues. My trust issues come from being molested when I was about 7 my grandfather on my mothers side molested me. I've been having touble finding a boyfriend for the past year and I just feel totally unattractive. I am not the most attractive girl in the world i am 165 lbs and I always feel fat because i am surrounded with beautiful people who are only 100-115 pounds. I have curves and a little bit of a poochy belly but most of it was skin from when i lost weight. I have major emotional problems because I used to be a cutter due to family and school problems. I just feel like I've had so many issues people are afraid of me. But i've ironed all my demons!Need advice on how to get a boyfriend and soon.?
Sounds like it is time for a makeover to let your outside reflect the new inner you.





Ask someone to go shopping with you for a new outfit, somebody whose style and sense of fashion you have admired. Before you go shopping get together and look through magazines and point out the fashions you do %26amp; don't like. This way you shopping partner can have some type of idea of your sense of style.





Make it a fun day. Try on everything that you possibly can try on. Even the things that you would not normally touch with a ten foot pole. Laugh it up and enjoy yourself.





A new hairstyle for the new you could be just the ticket. Change the color. Shorten it, get extensions. Have fun with it.





Congratulations on ironing out your demons. Now you can really concentrate on your relationship to yourself. You mentioned that the skinny girls always attract the guys. This can seem true but it is not written in stone that bigger girls can't find nice guys. It's all about your confidence levels and how much you respect yourself. The message you send out is the first thing that people notice. Not if you are skinny or bigger. Its about confidence.





Time to rethink your attitude to yourself. I can count half a dozen negative comments about yourself in your post and there are only about 200 words in the post! You have to find a way to be kinder to yourself. If you can't do that, why should anybody else? Every time you feel a negative opinion come out of your mouth or enter your mind you need to correct yourself. Its about re-educating your thinking for the better.





Don't expect sudden changes over night. Be patient with yourself. Years of negative thoughts are a hard habit to break. One step forward two steps back happens to everybody. Have faith in yourself. Accept the past and forgive yourself for what you cannot change. Look to your future with hope.





Best of Luck! Take CareNeed advice on how to get a boyfriend and soon.?
im 15 as well and havent had to many girlfriends myself. Anyways, dont be self consious and just go to different places and meet different guys.
';But i've ironed all my demons! ';








Apparently you havent. You seem to have a lot of self-esteem and insecurity issues. A boyfriend is not really going to make you feel better except for a short while.





I really dont know what effects molestation has, but it can certainly affect your ability to feel comfortable around people. I suggest you talk to either your parents or someone at school about counseling. There's a lot of help out there.


hang in there.





Best wishes!
heck no, don't just go to places and meet guys like whoever the hell said that. hey, band geeks can seriously end up being some of the sexiest and most successful ppl when it comes to relationships (and life), if you ask me. i would say try to get to know guys through common, positive interests. (ex. clubs) there are so many creeps out there who just want to use you.
first of all who cares about your weight I am 18 and 5'9'; 145 pounds built/ athletic and I have never had a girlfriend or been kissed either. So whats weight gotta do with anything, if you think that you r only attractive because someone is fit and has a six pack, then I would have girls all over me. I have trust issues as well and am really really shy, I feel sometimes that I am very unattractive and wonder why girls dont like me, so your not alone in this. I dont know what to say other then try to talk to guys, that have the same interests as you, haha coming from a guy who could never talk to any of his crushes, but hey there is someone out there for everyone so I am told
U sound like a great girl that any guy would easily like if they would just open their eyes. Im one of those idiots who always just look at how girls look, but from past experiences, i know better.





Heres what i would do, look for a good, honest guy u can just talk to, like a friend. Chances are he will see what a great person u are. Showing him u like him little by little could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment