Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please Please help me out. I really need all the advice i can get?

Me and my guy have been together steady for 1 year and almost 3 months, and have been on and off for 2 years. Almost 2 years ago he cheated (only kissed the girl) and told me that day. I ended it, but we got back together obviously. I still have some trust issues with him. Lately he hasn't been telling me where he's going or who with. I'll admit I have the habit of always asking questions thinking he's with another girl. He's had his full and now just doesn't tell me that kinda stuff anymore. He doesn't even answer his cell when he's out, because he knows i'll ask where he is and who he's with. I know this all falls back on me and it's my fault it's like this now.


What are some ways to get him to open up again, and what are some ways to build my trust in him up again??Please Please help me out. I really need all the advice i can get?
Try to give him some space. If he's really been true and pure for the past few weeks/months, give him a little credit. Don't call as much because right now he's conditioned to when you call, he gets the third degree and is interrogated. When he comes back, don't ask what he's been doing, but ask how was his day and if anything fun/nice happened to him. That way it doesn't seem that he's in the spotlight and you're just curious about his day. Talk to him about your day too and try to share the focused attention so it shows that you're not just trying to get him to admit something he may or may not have done. Sooner or later, he'll loose his emotional and mental shield towards you and open up again.Please Please help me out. I really need all the advice i can get?
stop asking him questions or you have to let him go.
if he cheated on you once, he will do it again. your better off without him. go on with your life without him, you don't need extra stress in your life.
You have to give him a chance to earn the trust back and he should have done that by now. If this is still going on then maybe you have some insecurities with yourself. He doesn't want to answer the cell when he is out because he knows what your gonna say and doesn't want to hear it, and after 2 years I wouldn't want to either. If he is gonna cheat then he will no matter what you keep pusing the way you do and he will be gone. Let go a little and show him that your not his keeper and his girl. He will open up then
Yea i totally understand where you're comming from. If my boyfriend cheated on me and we got back togeather, i would be wanting to make sure he wouldnt do it again (by asking questions and/or becomming paranoid) lol But if you ask too many questions he may feel that he's wasting his time in the realtionship if the woman doesent even trust him. (and yes i know he must consider the fact that you have every right to have doubts on Trust and stuff, but its true) I would tell him that if he wants me to stop asking questions then he must show that he is trustworthy... thats all i can say lol





Much Love


-Ash.
why are you with him? it clearly isn't working.





he sounds like a bad lemom of a looser





WHAT AN IGNORANT GUY HE IS WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment