Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the WORST ADVICE you ever got from someone?

Did you take the advice?What is the WORST ADVICE you ever got from someone?
';You should stop thinking that you're always right';





Of course I didn't listen, they were wrong..





:-)What is the WORST ADVICE you ever got from someone?
Work for someone else.


Retire at 65 and still have a mortgage because of constant refinancing.


Rely on the government for pension.








And lastly...the repo man is calling...Call him and work out a deal (from my dad...) You already know the outcome! Luckily I paid it off!!! Glad to have grown and matured!
Good question! My grandmother told me to marry the boy I was dating! I did. That was 33 years ago, and we've now been happily divorced for 24 of those years. The person who advised me to divorce him is much more fondly remembered. :)
Oh, those little red sores are nothing serious.....come back to bed now.
Propose to her. Yeah I did. Then the whore cheated on me.
';you don't need a condom, i'm on the pill';
';You can rely on XXXXXX '; (name of religious cult leader)


';He will never decieve you!';





I joined the cult %26amp; took the advice.


Thousands of dollars %26amp; a few years later, I am a lot wiser.
I asked for help fixing my old computer monitor on this site and someone told me to find a girlfriend and stop using my hand. I am a heterosexual female, so no, I did not use the advice.
';You should go to church.';





Yes, until I woke up.
Man....you ought to marry her........
to itch myself
from my friend'MIND YOUR BUSSINESS'


I took the advice in a casual way
Someone once told me that eggs bounce and yes I took their advice (I was 6)
To ''Go F-ck yourself!!'' And no, I didn't!! Hahaha.
That it would be OK to have an affair. It wasn't.
I strongly believe the worst


advice given to me was when


I was very upset, with just cause,


and someone


told me to calm down.





Through the years I've tried


never to use 'calm down' and


it works.





So that's it......
';Buy that Enron stock.'; (I didn't.)
None of your business, but yes, I took the advice.
stay a virgin until you married, and yes I did!
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment