Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I get frequent headaches.....any advice?

ok I get horrible headaches....I'll cry myself to sleep at night sometimes....and I'm constantly tired...no matter what I do the headaches don't seem to go away......I don't wanna go to the doctor because I had a heartproblem when i was little and have had to take so much medicine throughout my life that the thought of taking any more gives me a headache.....any advice?I get frequent headaches.....any advice?
there are several reasons i can think of that may give you headaches. it sounds like you may get migrain (i know that is not spelled right) headaches. make a appointment with your doctor. also have your doctor to check the pressure in your eyes. one other thing it may be, you may need to have some of your medicine changed.I get frequent headaches.....any advice?
It could be tension headaches, or migraines. I would get it checked out in case it is something more serious. I feel your pain - I get migraines. I take Imitrex and it is wonderful (Rx).
drink lots of water- keeps muscle saturated.
You may need to get eye glasses, if you don't already wear them.My doctor told me to take a daily vitamin also.
I'm a massage therapist, so take it from me, you need to see one. We are usually the last ditch effort for people. You could have trigger points in your neck and back. If you do it can be fixed without medication. Call around and find a therapist that does trigger point work. Not all of us do that. If you've lived with the pain this long, you owe it to yourself to take a risk and try it.
There are tons of triggers for headaches... smells, foods, light, allergies, stress, sickness... it's important to discover exactly what type of headache you have. Is it a cluster? Sinus? Tension? Migraine? They're all different.
Stress is a big cause of headaches, I use to have headaches, migraines. I thought it was just because of the stress in my life and I am sure that it had alot to do with it, but finally when I was pregnant with my son, they found out that I had high blood pressure. I don't like taking medicine either, but it's better than having a heart attack or a stroke. And guess what, I quite having the headaches so often. Form three a week to maybe three a year. Go to the doctor, it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment