Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I cant choose!! i need any advice i can get!?

okay heres the thing, im dating a wonderful girl that im starting to drift apart from, and im not going to see her for almost a year, a very good friend of mine likes me (ive had feelings for her for 4 years) but i love my girlfriend with all my heart and i just cant figure out what to do! stay with a girl and have a bad relationship, or break her heart and go out with someone else whom i also like.I cant choose!! i need any advice i can get!?
love can overcome anythingI cant choose!! i need any advice i can get!?
Had The Same Thing Happen To Me.


I Made The Right Choice And Kept The Love.


If You Love Her You Two Can Try And Work Things Out.


If There Is Really No Love At All,


Don't Lead Her On.


Love Or Like.


Its Your Choice In The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment