Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Broken up..but i cant get over him!HELP!!advice?

me and my boyfriend for 6 months are broken up and i cant seem to get over him :( he was my first love and im still not over him. I broke up with him because he always would ditch me for his boys and go to the bars! and he moved away 3 weeks ago and i cant do long distnace!even when he was in town he would never make time for me! how do i get over him even tho he treated me like crap i still love him!!HelpBroken up..but i cant get over him!HELP!!advice?
Get out and start meeting new people. Also look at the relationship realistically and focus on the reasons why you all broke up. Also realize that you deserve better than him. It will take awhile but eventually you will get over him. In the meantime enjoy being single.Broken up..but i cant get over him!HELP!!advice?
idk...i have never understood that sort of thing...it is pure insanity...completely illogical...it is surreal and outside the realm of a reasoning mind

No comments:

Post a Comment